Thursday, January 1, 2009

I have a Dream...

Hello 2009 & 1430H...NEW LIFE...NEW BEGINNING...NEW RESOLUTION...everything is NEW.
I'm proud of what I have done in the past and it is time now for me now to make a change in life...that is to do something that I have always wanted to do. It certainly will be one giant leap and NO TURNING BACK.

I will treasure whatever things that I will be doing and experience...will sing it out loud with all my heart, swirl & twirl gladly. To inspire & be inspired. Now it's about me & all the wonderful people around me.

"I have a dream - a fantasy - to help me through reality - and my destination makes it worth the while - pushing through the darkness - still another mile - I believe in angels - something good in everything I see - I believe in angels - when I know the time is right for me - I'll cross the stream - I have a dream" Abba I Have A Dream


No comments: